Small Business Webcast

Free Continuing Education for Small Business

The benefits of using a CPA instead of H & R Block at tax time

When considering how to do your taxes, you have some choices. One is, you can prepare your return yourself, or, you can select a storefront tax preparer that has only had brief training (for a few weeks) to instruct them on how to process different kinds of tax returns. It is not often that you will find a tax preparer there who is as well seasoned and informed as a licensed Certified Public Accountant.

Unless your tax return is fairly uncomplicated to process, it would behoove you to seek the services of skilled CPA to assist you with your tax preparation. A CPA is someone who has an in-depth knowledge of the highly-complex tax system. They are well-read, formally trained, possess experience with tax law and are licensed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts.

For those with more complicated returns to file, the best thing they can do is contact a both a local CPA and a tax preparation firm to discuss those concerns with them. Just one call can give you access to the information you need in order to make an informed decision about what’s right for you.


The trained professionals of Huddleston Tax CPAs in Bothell, WA, can help prepare your taxes and provide you with the financial insight you need to optimize your financial portfolio. Please click on the link below to learn more about what  Huddleston Tax CPAs can offer you today.

Views: 679


You need to be a member of Small Business Webcast to add comments!

Join Small Business Webcast

Comment by Jeff Bellamy on October 31, 2011 at 11:43am

I did a stint at HR Block and our office had 4 Enrolled agents with an average of 18 years in TaxPreparation.

I currently am working in Tax Resolution and have seen CPA do things that would make you blanch.

This is not a knock against CPAs. My father was a CPA and I am a Candidate for the CPA here in California.



Investing In Non-qualified Annuity by Subs Corp

Can a Subs investment in a nonqualified annuity?  If so, would the income be reported as other income?Continue

Started by David Jones in Tax & Accounting Jun 30, 2016.

Retirement fund for an S Corp owner 10 Replies

HiMy wife and I are the only 2 shareholders of our S Corp which we set up for her business.I would like to set up a retirement fund that is pre=approved by the IRS. Do you guys have any recommendations on that? We still haven't paid her any salary…Continue

Started by charyo in Tax & Accounting. Last reply by Mike Fox Jul 12, 2013.

How has Local Online Marketing Helped Your Business? 5 Replies

Really, I wanted to ask: a two-part question Part 1: How much new business are you gaining through local pages and review sites like Google Maps, Yahoo Local, Bing Business Portal, & Yelp?a) Less than 5%b) 5 -- 10%c)10 -- 25%d) more than 25%!!e)…Continue

Tags: maps, yahoo, bing, google, business

Started by Steven Good in Marketing for the Small Business Owner. Last reply by Edward Murray Dec 20, 2017.

Intro 5 Replies

Hello everyone, I see that I'm the first one to post an introduction here. Interesting. Anyhoooo I actually found this site from the Craig's list events section. Who knew? I've just started with a new company selling sustainable Disaster Resistant…Continue

Started by Demelza in Introduce Yourself. Last reply by Pat Mckemy Jan 14, 2014.



Created by Seattle CPAs

© 2020   Created by John Huddleston.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service